Posted on: March 28 2013
Job Description- must re-locate to State College, Pa
The Mobile Applications Developer is primarily responsible for the application development for iOS and other mobile device applications. The Mobile Applications Developer will be well-versed in multiple platforms and paradigms, and have experience building applications from the ground up. This position will also require some responsibility regarding application UI design, and general input on UI decisions.
- Assist senior programmers with the maintenance, support, and development of programs, systems, and processes.
- Work with team to troubleshoot and identify software technical issues.
- Enhance existing code base.
- Research and develop solutions for future software releases.
- Update software to meet evolving and changing market and technical advances
- Provide input on user interface elements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field and 1-3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in compiled languages (C++, Obj-C, etc.)
- Experience with Xcode
- Proficiency in SQL Databases
- Proficiency in data parsing (in general parsing XML and JSON)
- Experience in mobile application design/development
- Clear understanding of asynchronous functionality and when it should be used (AJAX/Multi-threading)
- Competency writing clear, efficient code
- General understanding of overall interactions between client-side and server-side functionality
- General understanding of good UI practices
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in web technologies (HTML and CSS)
- Experience in multiple languages across multiple platforms
- Some competency with graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.)
*Application Instructions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on: July 16 2012
No of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 15-20
Employment Start Date: Immediately
*Job Description: Are you ready for a challenge? TEAM Software has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance mobile application testing Intern.
You must be an active college student working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA
As an Intern you will perform the following on both Android and iOS:
• Generate test plans and execute testing on client branded apps
• Error identification and resolution
• Layout testing
• Settings and configuration testing
Qualifications: • Strong knowledge of generally accepted testing and development processes
• Active mobile user skills
• PC and office user skills
*Application Instructions: Send resume to robin.vanhove@t
Posted on: July 2 2012
Full-time Job Opportunity
Salary: $60K per year
Infofree.com, a hot startup in Omaha, is looking to hire application developers. This is a unique opportunity to get involved in a small start up on the ground floor. Infofree.com is a SaaS Application for sales professional with the same potential as Salesforce.com. The application is hosted in Amazon Cloud and has web as well as mobile interface.
Infofree.com offers competitive salary along with stock options.
In this position you will be responsible for many technical aspects of our environment and leading technologies, including Java web/API Development, Cloud development along with data storage and retrieval.
4 years of college degree in Computer Science or related field
Please contact Dr. Deepak Khazanchi if you are interested.
Posted on: July 2 2012
There are 2 positions, both are three month internships and can be converted to full-time positions depending on growth of the company and intern’s performance.
Need someone who can create semi-functional mockups using our current tools and coding methodologies. This job will entail working within the Ruby on Rails framework with a heavy focus on Backbone.js models and views.
Need walkthroughs, perhaps screencasts, and technical documentation written to correspond with the release of a new version of our core product. The alpha state of our web application requires testing and issue logging/tracking expertise.
Testing competency and attention to detail with effective verbal and written communication skills, usability (user-interface (UI) and user experience (UX) expertise), and experience in writing software walk-throughs are definite requirements for the job. Github Issues knowledge a plus, though not necessary.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Posted on: July 2 2012
Intern – Information Technology
Job Number: 32-5776
Location Omaha – First National Tower
Company: First National Bank of Omaha
Full/Part Time: Part-time
We are searching for an intern that can assist us in automating our test environment. This talented individual will need to learn the automated testing tool and make our test scripts work with that tool.
Desired: Experience programming with Visual Basic
Additional competencies: Familiarity with web technologies
Preferred year in school: Junior
GPA requirement: 3.0
To apply click here.
This page will be updated regularly however the job postings might be expired, if you encounter an expired opportunity please contact admin.